If you’re looking for some marvellously funky homewares for spring, we suggest taking a look at the Cath Kidston range at John Lewis. Kidston is a designer who specialises in a colourful vintage look characterised by floral prints and a folksy, craft-inspired approach.
She started out around 15 years ago from a shop in London’s Holland Park and now produces clothes, homewares, children’s ranges and accessories.
Her designs are licensed by several major companies and the company has grown to become a major player in the UK design market with many retail outlets of its own.
With Cath Kidston products now available at John Lewis, here are some of our favourites from the homeware range:
- Cath Kidston tableware and accessories – what’s not to love here? From teapots and milk jugs to cake stands and tins – everything you need for the ultimate summer high tea.
- Cath Kidston sherbert stripe flat sheets and towels – Vintage-inspired candy-stripe print linen. The sheets are made from soft 100 per cent cotton percale while the towels are luxuriously tactile and absorbent cotton velour.
- Cath Kidston Placement Rose Oval Sewing Basket, Red/White – Treat yourself to this gorgeous large sewing basket suitable for a wide range of sewing accessories. Featured with a beautifully-embroidered flower motif on the lid, it also includes a top tray to organise threads, needles and smaller items.
- Spray Flowers napkin set and tablecloth – Combine these two delightful floral cotton items designed to fade over time for an authentic vintage look.
- Cath Kidston Provence Rose cooking apron – equipped with a double-front pocket, a stylish must-have for your vintage kitchen.
You can check out the complete Cath Kidson at John Lewis range here.